Yellow Dog Linux 4.1???

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Sat Jan 21 13:52:19 MST 2006

Nope.

YDL 4.1 is available if you have a ydl.net enhanced account.

YDL 4.1 will be or should be officially released by the TSS store.
After a certain period elapses from the official release then YDL 4.1
will appear on the public servers.  That's been the way it has worked
for a good number of years now.

YDL 4.0 was the previous release.

I'm not sure that clarifies anything, but at least that's the jist of
it.
Just so nobody says I mucked up the explanation here's the link to the
TSS official explanation:

http://www.terrasoftsolutions.com/products/faq/launch.shtml