WMV9 codec for xine?

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Tue Feb 21 04:33:53 MST 2006

Ok!  Getting impressed by xine is a good thing.  Wait till you start
playing with all it's options!

Anyway, you could join their mailing list and submit a feature request.
  It shouldn't be a big deal as they support WMV.  They have other
backends, you could also explore those at their website.  The variety
however is rather easy to get lost in.

Best wishes....