Fwd: Does 4.1 solves or provide:

Paul Higgins higg0008 at tc.umn.edu
Thu Mar 2 15:57:20 MST 2006

I have the same problem as Andres, and with identical hardware: a 900 MHz G3
iBook (KDE does not awaken after sleep mode).  I know that I do *not* have
the screen saver set to lock out access.  KDE also will not awaken if the
iBook is closed.  Any ideas?  So far the solution has been to logout so that
the system is set back to the initial login screen (the iBook will
sleep/awaken from there).

Has 4.1 fixed this?  Or do I just have something set wrong in 4.0.1 (my
current version of YDL)?

-PRH