Does 4.1 solves or provide:

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Mon Mar 6 08:20:56 MST 2006

Hi Andres:
Amarok is not prebuilt with YDL 4.1, if you want it it is clear you are
skilled enough to do whatever needs to be done.  I played around with
Slackware some years ago when I was a programmer for an IT department
of a college.  I didn't here of amarok until you mentioned it; have you
ever tried xine (http://xinehq.de/)?  You are probably also aware that
as long as you stay on the PowerPC side of the universe you may have to
continue rebuilding many packages which are provided as binaries for
Intel Linux, but not PowerPC.  I don't believe any distribution can
provide all the potential packages an individual could want or be
interested in; so the skills you have acquired will be and remain
valuable for quite sometime.  Advice: Don't forget them; keep a
notebook somewhere as a reminder.

As you are interested in what packages YDL 4.1 includes, refer to this
link and click upon which package interests you:

http://www.terrasoftsolutions.com/products/ydl/included/