Does 4.1 solves or provide:

Andres Tello Abrego criptos at aullox.com
Tue Mar 7 09:37:24 MST 2006

Thanks for the link...

Amarok, you should get amarok :) it´s neat, nice, is, like.. humm..
itunes without apple, but fancier...

Any way, if I get amarok to build with yellowdog I will ask for
assistance to make the spec file to create a rpm...

Truly, amarok is a must need application...

One thing what I HATE about xmms, is it´s randomness, from a long list,
it selects over, and over the same songs...

it just sucks!