Booting issues

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Fri Mar 17 14:40:41 MST 2006

Ok.  Perhaps I should have asked this question the first time.

Did you download YDL 4.1? or did you buy it?

If you downloaded it: Did you remember to check the md5 values against
the value provided by TSS — for each iso (before you burned the iso
onto the CD)?  Do or did you know how to do this and where to execute
the md5 test from?

If you don't mind you can send me a snapshot of the screen you are
discussing directly to me.  I am not an engineer, but I'll attempt to
point out what I can.