question about wi-fi

Paul Higgins higg0008 at tc.umn.edu
Sun Mar 26 12:58:11 MST 2006

Sorry to be getting back to this thread a little late...

So the (non-Extreme) Airport slot inside the iBooks is a regular PCMCIA slot?
So I can use a card other than an Apple Airport in my iBook (900 MHz G3),
then?

Also, has anyone tried out KWifimanager in various locations with wireless
access?  I'm going to have to install 4.1 to try it, as it doesn't work at
all in 4.0.1.  It would be great to have wireless set up so that I don't have
to reboot each time I end up in a new wireless zone.

-PRH