No Firewire install possible?

Bob Schnick jazzybob at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 14:31:59 MDT 2006

I have similar problems with my SAME MACHINE.  I decided to have my company
buy a Pre-installed YDL 4.1 on a 160 GB Firewire drive.  Still no success.
Even support hasn't (as of this writing) helped.  I have tried all the help
page "fixes"

Hard drive installs on a dual boot Blue and White, however are fine and YDL
is truly a fun learning experience.

You are not alone . . . .!