Yelloe Dog Newbie

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Mon Apr 17 05:12:01 MDT 2006

Greetings!!

There is an installation manual available for download from here:

http://www.terrasoftsolutions.com/support/installation/

There is a book you might be interested in as a newbie.  However, other
titles may be more useful depending upon your actual subject of
interest.
Unlike the installation manual above which is available for free.
These other works and titles you may have to pay for in some form of
money.  You will have to be your own judge regarding how useful they
actually are:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0970033036/103-8928068-4784621?
v=glance&n=283155