No Firewire install possible?

Steven Didier steve.didier at gmail.com
Wed May 3 19:53:59 MDT 2006

I have not yet had time to try the work around that "william" (I believe)
posted last month. Next week I should have some spare time and if successful
(or not) in installing to a firewire drive for my 867MHz TiBook I will post
to the list.
Thanks for continuing to look for a resolution to the problem.
--
Steven Didier