Admin password reset

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Fri May 19 14:21:20 MDT 2006

I say HANGING IS TOO GOOD FOR THE BLOKE!!  Let's do it the way the
Apache use to handle traitors!!

Frankly, Dan, I held back discussing my views because it is John's call
to decide what he will do, if anything.  Personally, the bad seed John
had the misfortune to hire reflects badly on all professionals.  I say
go after his credit... file whatever needs to be file formally, this is
theft after all and then he'll be formally noted as a thief --
nationally.  Eventually he will be fit for nothing but washing floors
or dishes.

By the way John,
You didn't read what I wrote carefully.  You can change the password
(using the passwd command) to whatever you wish:

# passwd

from within the instructions I provided.  Then the root password will
be the password you have changed it to.

Try it, you'll like it.

Sincerely, Derick.