Netgear DG632 on Mac Mini with YDL

James Hargreaves jamespaulhargreaves at gmail.com
Sun May 21 06:40:52 MDT 2006

Greetz all,

Heeeeeeeellllpppp meee!

I'm pretty much a total linux noob, I installed YDL 4.1 on my Mac
Mini, and everything's great apart from YDL won't recognize my
Netgear DG632 router. I can access the settings file on the router
from linux, so I know it's there, and the router's set up correctly
because I can use it in OS X, but every time I try to access a non-
local webpage in Linux it times out.

I don't know what the hell Device Manager does, because it adds about
5 other devices to the list when I reboot! So, please help a noob
with a hanging internet connection!

Any more questions, email jamespaulhargreaves at gmail.com

System specs:
1.25GHz PPC G4 Mac Mini
Yellow Dawg Linux 4.1 DBoot with OSX.4.6

Netgear DG632 (router mode) (Connected to mac using Ethernet port)
1M/bit Broadband

Many TIA
J. Hargreaves