printing

Paul Higgins higg0008 at tc.umn.edu
Tue Jun 6 23:19:54 MDT 2006

Hi,

I'm having a heck of a time getting printing set up in YDL (4.0.1).  I'm not
really new to CUPS, since it's been a part of OS X for a while now, and I've
been using the Gimp-Print package for OS X for a long time.  However, I can't
seem to get my Epson printer to work in YDL.

My Epson 1520 has a network card installed, and I have all the IP address
information, etc.  I know in OS X I had to set the queue to lp to get it to
work, but I can't find the same settings in YDL.

Any ideas?

-PRH