[Fwd: PowerPC RPMs for Yellow Dog]

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Tue Aug 1 08:27:05 MDT 2006

Hi Ebrahim:

I noticed your posting to the list regarding an rpm repository.  I
thought it would be easier to include the posting of those who would
prefer to have yum install the available rpms and their related
dependencies for them from the same mirror.  Here it is:

http://mirrors.ircam.fr/pub/yellowdog/yum/4.1/

Regarding your request for other PPC YDL repositories, I am sure you are
already aware of the official mirrors posted here:

http://www.terrasoftsolutions.com/resources/downloads.shtml

Of course, reporting more mirrors here such as you've discovered should
help expand the official list.

Best wishes... Derick.