Problems installing Yellow Dog Linux onto Old World Mac

Jeffrey Rolland jrolland at softhome.net
Mon Aug 21 12:34:02 MDT 2006

Derick,

Thanks for the info.

I long since deleted the .iso files from which I burned the CDs, so
that's out, but I can at least test the CDs.

Since I get varying degrees of success with different kernels and
ramdisks, I'm fairly convinced that if this will work at all with my
Mac, it will work with the correct ramdisk/kernel combo, but I'll try
anything at this point.

Ordering the CDs from TerraSoft will (assumedly) solve the "CDs are
bad" problem. :)

Thanks again.

Sincerely,
--
Jeffrey Rolland
<jrolland at softhome.net>

Freedom + Security = 0 and I prefer freedom (even post-911).