Fwd: Problems installing Yellow Dog Linux onto Old World Mac

Jeffrey Rolland jrolland at softhome.net
Thu Aug 24 13:17:51 MDT 2006

Hello, all!

Well, the installer *keeps* hanging, and, after 4 tries with hangs at
the exact same point, I am giving up.

Debian and Mandriva (nee Mandrake) are the only two distributions
that support Old World Macs. I am going to defect and try Debian. I
will post my successes and losses for those who cannot update to 4.1
on Old World machines.

I cannot thank you enough for your support. It was infinitely helpful.

Sincerely,
--
Jeffrey Rolland
<jrolland at softhome.net>