Where is the Modem device?

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Tue Sep 5 15:59:27 MDT 2006

Sorry to convey not-so-good news, Ebrahim:

http://www.terrasoftsolutions.com/support/hardware/breakdown/index.php?hw_cat_id=4

Examine this page for information referring to the internal modem of
various powerbooks and whether they are supported within YDL.  Note that
quite a few are marked as Maybe which really means (read the fine print)
that you have to download unsupported drivers from somewhere else.
Where that somewhere else is can be found by clicking upon "here" marked
in blue.

Maybe this is just the reason to switch to DSL and other affordable high
speed services finally, yes?

Good Luck.... Derick.