Where is the Modem device?

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Wed Sep 6 07:36:41 MDT 2006

Remember also Ebrahim that Ethernet is also available on many laptops!
Also if Airport Extreme or other Apple technology is unavailable because
it is difficult to setup within YDL, one could acquire a PCMCIA card for
the PCMCIA slot most current powerbooks have.  One could look here for
which PCMCIA cards are currently supported by YDL and get that:

http://www.terrasoftsolutions.com/support/hardware/devices.shtml

It is true that desktop systems as a rule have many more configuration
possibilities than laptops, but I can't imagine managing to carry a
desktop system from one location to another.   So for me at least, I
find that I have to settle for the laptop which at least approaches my
concept of an acceptable work environment.

Best wishes....