YDL on formatted drive?

t4ch1b4n4 at ybb.ne.jp t4ch1b4n4 at ybb.ne.jp
Tue Sep 19 16:27:33 MDT 2006

Derick

> Is it possible, given that you have "many" drives, to use just one
> solely for YDL?

My problem is that I have a powerbook with 3 partitions. 1 has OS X
10.4.7, one has 10.3.x and then there's the unfortunately hfs formatted
ydl partition.

I have no way of starting from scratch. That is the essence of my
problem. I thought there might be a way, at this stage, to convert the
ydl partition from hfs to free space, maybe using disk druid but i don't
want to lose my OS X partitions.

Thanks for your ideas but I don't think they're solving my problem.
Maybe it's unsolvable.

Ian

--
Please use k4nz4k1g4w4 at gmail.com as my main email address whenever