hardware compatibility

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Tue Oct 3 10:10:52 MDT 2006

Hi Paul!

You may be better off checking here and clicking upon Video Information:

http://www.terrasoftsolutions.com/support/hardware/breakdown/index.php?hw_cat_id=7

Note that the data on that page is for YDL 4.1.  From reading what you
posted elsewhere I got the impression that you are trying to use a new
card with a Blue and White and also use an older version of YDL?  I'm a
bit confused, on what you are trying to do and why you are doing things
that way.

Good Luck....