hardware compatibility

Paul Higgins higg0008 at tc.umn.edu
Tue Oct 3 13:47:05 MDT 2006

Does anyone know of an online resource (YDL site or elsewhere) about
third-party hardware compatibility with YDL?  Maybe I'm just really dense,
but I haven't found a lot of specifics on the TerraSoft site.  When I say
"third party", I'm basically talking about things like video cards, PCI disk
controllers (like the SIIG and Acard ATA/133 models), USB/FireWire cards,
etc.

I did find this at TerraSoft, which is helpful though often short on
specifics:

<http://www.terrasoftsolutions.com/support/hardware/devices.shtml>

I'm interested in adding an ATI Radeon 9200 PCI video card to upgrade the
wimpy 16 MB video in an old Blue & White machine.  I note that the list of
devices includes "ATI Radeon display support", so maybe that's good enough?

Thanks,
-PRH