unable to install Klash in Konquereror cannot view flash web sites.

Bill Perrotta billperrotta at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 26 18:10:01 MDT 2006

Is there anyway to run a windows xp virtual machine in yellowdog 2.1?

Cian Duffy <myob87 at gmail.com> wrote:

On 27/10/06, Bill Perrotta <billperrotta at yahoo.com> wrote: I can't go to any Flash web sites which is most sites.
I tried a ./configure but there are to many dependencies.
What I need is a step by step how to, To install the Klash plugin in konqueror.
I am using Konqueror  2.2.1 on yellowdog 2.1. Please be detailed as possible I am new to Linux and even newer to Yellowdog. Stuck without shockwave flash alternative.

There are some somewhat capable Flash alternatives, however, none are going to work on something as old as YDL  2.x. swfdec and gnash are capable of handing some sites as a browser plugin but they aren't likely to work on anything before 4.0. 2.x is from an entirely different era, technology wise.

Cian

 Help is appreciated,
                              Bill