unable to install Klash in Konquereror cannot view flash web sites.

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Fri Oct 27 06:34:10 MDT 2006

Hi Bill:

You've already seen Cian's comment regarding QEMU and the computer you
have.  If you still choose to investigate moving in this direction,
here's the link:

http://fabrice.bellard.free.fr/qemu/

Read the documentation carefully as you will have to match QEMU to your
particular environment.  This means a specific version of QEMU to match
with YDL 2 and another to match YDL 3, and still a different one to
match YDL 3.0.1!  As you learn the details regarding QEMU, perhaps
you'll reconsider the effort.

Good Luck...