unable to install Klash in Konquereror cannot view flash web sites.

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Sat Oct 28 14:38:54 MDT 2006

This may be a basic misunderstanding.

The .sit suffix represents those files compressed with some version of
Stuffit.  Stuffit Expander is free and there are versions for OS 9 and
earlier.  You would have to use an earlier version of Stuffit to match
with the MacOS you are using.  Given that you are using a Mac 8500 that
system requires the Mac Classic or lower.  Using the current version of
Stuffit for OS X wouldn't make sense in your situation.

Once you have reinstalled Stuffit for that version of the Mac OS you are
using then you should be able to open the file you wish.