unable to install Klash in Konquereror cannot view flash

Paul Higgins higg0008 at tc.umn.edu
Sat Oct 28 23:21:00 MDT 2006

On Saturday 28 October 2006 18:42, Bill Perrotta wrote:
> Another thing i have seen some other free bootloaders besides bootx on the
> internet that will allow me to boot os x on an old world mac.

There is an app called XPostFacto that allows OldWorld Macs like the Beige G3
to run OS X.  Without some serious upgrading it may run pretty slow.  Though
I understand that 10.3 (Panther) was significantly faster than 10.2 (Jaguar)
on most machines.  You can even run 10.4 (Tiger), though I'm not sure how
well that will run on really old machines.

<http://eshop.macsales.com/OSXCenter/XPostFacto/>

As far as other Linux bootloaders, I know that there is one called quik that
is sometimes used instead of BootX, though I really don't know why someone
would use it when BootX seems to work so well.

-PRH