unable to install Klash in Konquereror cannot view flash

Bill Perrotta billperrotta at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 30 14:39:48 MST 2006

Not to bad i was just working on  rpm packages today. Well ok if they are js maybe it is just yellowdog 2.x that doesn't support js  or maybe it needs to be manually configured. Not going to knock myself out though because i still have to wait for my copy of os 9.2 to come to attempt a ydl4 install. When it comes i'm going reinstall everything anyway. so for sites that do require flash i'll just have to boot os9 to view them.

Norberto Quintanar <nquintanar at yahoo.com> wrote: I just went to Trips123, and I know for a fact that Yahoo! buttons
aren't flash, they're js, I was able to use Trips123 easily and with
no problem.  No flash.

How's that RHCE training coming along?