unable to install Klash in Konquereror cannot view flash

David Seikel onefang at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 21:12:27 MST 2006

On Mon, 30 Oct 2006 08:08:03 -0800 (PST) Bill Perrotta
<billperrotta at yahoo.com> wrote:

> It may be crap but it's highly used crap.

I actually use the firefox plugin that deliberately disables flash.
Most of it is useless crap that I don't miss, and that I am glad I'm
not downloading.  I even have javascript disabled in firefox, but in
that case, there are a few sites I need to turn that back on for.

For that matter, when I'm looking at web pages, I am mostly interested
in the content, and not the pretty bling.  I often use dillo, which is
a basic web browser that doesn't even support CSS, and most content is
quite readable.