unable to install Klash in Konquereror cannot view flash

Bill Perrotta billperrotta at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 31 07:39:34 MST 2006

ok but quite frankly the only reason i care so much about it is one machine i'm fixing is going to an end user and if they kerep getting shockwave errors they will probably ask me why. Also if possible i would like to have the ability to read all content just in case i have to.

David Seikel <onefang at gmail.com> wrote: On Mon, 30 Oct 2006 08:08:03 -0800 (PST) Bill Perrotta
 wrote:

> It may be crap but it's highly used crap.

I actually use the firefox plugin that deliberately disables flash.
Most of it is useless crap that I don't miss, and that I am glad I'm
not downloading.  I even have javascript disabled in firefox, but in
that case, there are a few sites I need to turn that back on for.

For that matter, when I'm looking at web pages, I am mostly interested
in the content, and not the pretty bling.  I often use dillo, which is
a basic web browser that doesn't even support CSS, and most content is
quite readable.