unable to install Klash in Konquereror cannot view flash

Eric Dunbar eric.dunbar at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 03:26:34 MST 2006

On 30/10/06, Bill Perrotta <billperrotta at yahoo.com> wrote:
> It may be crap but it's highly used crap.

Says who? For real work? Not in my experience!

> I can't go to trips123 for subway
> inforrmation use yahoo mail buttons to send e-mail. I'm not sure if mapquest
> works because I haven't tried. If you ask me it's downright crippling.

You're conflating a few different things. First of all, you're running
YDL 2.1. That software was bleeding edge in 2000/2001! The newer,
fancy stuff that web sites do requires a much newer version of Mozilla
(aka FireFox) than what YDL 2.1 can offer with much more robust XML
and JavaScript support than was offered back then. Also, these sites
don't use Flash -- sorry to disappoint!

> Everything works fine if you don't go on the internet But a dual boot of os9
> or X is a must if internet access is important to have on the machine. I've

You might be wise to devote your time to your RHCE studies and return
to YDL when you've developed a little more skill and experience with
RedHat/Fedora Core-based distros.