trouble when trying to register in the YDL forum

ravachol bloodysugar at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 08:13:14 MST 2006

Hello

First scuse me for my english, i'm french, i do my best but it's often not
enough.

I tryed to join Mika with the mail i found in the forum but it doesn't work,
no delivery...
I tryed to join a moderator but no answer, maybe because he can't help me.

So i thought about this mailing list... newbie inside :o)
My trouble is that i didn't received any mail with the activation link. I'm
registred but i can't login.
Is there a trouble with gmail adresses ?
I tryed an other time with an other pseudo and an other adress (gmail also)
and it's the same trouble.

Who should i join and how ?

Thanks for your help.

Best regards