trouble when trying to register in the YDL forum

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Mon Nov 13 08:36:10 MST 2006

ravachol wrote:
> Hello
>
> First scuse me for my english, i'm french, i do my best but it's often
> not enough.
>
> I tryed to join Mika with the mail i found in the forum but it doesn't
> work, no delivery...
> I tryed to join a moderator but no answer, maybe because he can't help me.
>
> So i thought about this mailing list... newbie inside :o)
> My trouble is that i didn't received any mail with the activation link.
> I'm registred but i can't login.
> Is there a trouble with gmail adresses ?
> I tryed an other time with an other pseudo and an other adress (gmail
> also) and it's the same trouble.
>
> Who should i join and how ?
>
> Thanks for your help.
>

> Best regards
>
> ugo "doppler"

Hi Ravachol:

Welcome to the Newbie List!

If you can read this message, you are probably registered on the system
correctly.  The difficulty may be not that you did anything wrong, but
rather there may be not that much email traffic on the Newbie list at
this time.  And so when there is little traffic there is few or little
of anything for the automated list manager to send out for you, or
anyone else, to receive.

Best wishes...