YDL 5.0 - PS3 Install Error

ryan-mary ryan-mary at cccexpress.com
Thu Jan 4 22:38:31 MST 2007

Thanks for everyones input!

I downloaded the .iso again and burned the DVD on a different machine.  I
got the install to work correctly this time, although I had to use the text
based install - my tv doesn't support 720p only 480 & 1080i.  Finally got it
to boot in graphical mode.  I am tweaking it now - trying to get fonts to be
readable at 1080i.

Once again, thanks to all.

Ryan Grogg