YDL 5.0 - PS3 Install Error

Paul Higgins higg0008 at tc.umn.edu
Wed Jan 3 06:19:33 MST 2007

Also, see if there's some way to verify that you burned the disc correctly.
It's been so long since I burned a DVD that I've forgotten if there's an easy
way to do it in Toast, X-CD-Roast, K3b, etc.  But that's the other variable
in the equation, along with the case of the drive itself being flaky.

I always check the md5sum before burning an .iso, and I never burn a CD
without verifying it.

-PRH