回覆: Re: can't get online

chi lai wong rsxrsx2006 at yahoo.com.hk
Wed Jan 10 09:35:52 MST 2007

kai,

  it seemed you've installed YDL5.0 in PS3 sucessfully, but i can't !

  would you mind telling me did you download the YDL5.0 ISO file for free?
  and what kind of burning software you use to burn image DVD?

  i've got a big problem of installing YDL5.0, your help would be appreciated, thanks !

  sun

  btw, there is a setting to disable "internet connection" in PS3, have you checked?

Kai Staats <kstaats at terrasoftsolutions.com> 說:
  > hey everyone, im a real newbie at linux, i have no idea what im doing, I
> was trying to get linux to run in 480i by dling this file, but i can't
> connect to the internet on linux on the ps3, i connect fine using the
> default os, it just says failure to resolve, and i don't really know what
> to do from there, any help would be appreciated

If you are trying to use the build-in wireless on the PS3, it is not yet
supported.

kai

 YM - 離線訊息
 就算你沒有上網,你的朋友仍可以留下訊息給你,當你上網時就能立即看到,任何說話都冇走失。
 http://messenger.yahoo.com.hk