Missing Python dependencies for software installation

dave k davedavedavedave4 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 12 15:07:27 MST 2007

Derick Centeno <aguilarojo at verizon.net> wrote:also is there a command that is used to find a bit of tetx within the gnome terminal? like if i wanted to search for the things im looking for in that list. i tried ctrl+f and find "" but no dice...

Hi mysterio:

I'm not sure this will work but within YDL 5 you could try using yum to search the dependencies you need for you:

#yum search "*python*"

See if anything is listed which matches the dependencies which match what you are looking for.
If they exist then you could use yum to install them and whatever other dependencies they need.

Good Luck...