Missing Python dependencies for software installation

Ron Rogers Jr. CronoCloud at mchsi.com
Wed Feb 14 00:21:52 MST 2007

On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 11:18:14 -0800 (PST)
dave k <davedavedavedave4 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I'm apparently missing some dependencies...
>
> Missing Dependency: python-psyco is needed by package
> BitTorrent Missing Dependency: python-zopeinterface is needed
> by package BitTorrent Missing Dependency: wxPython >= 2.6 is
> needed by package BitTorrent Missing Dependency: python-crypto
> >= 2.0 is needed by package BitTorrent Missing Dependency:
> >python-twisted >= 2.0 is needed by package BitTorrent
>
> Is there a place to download these? What do I do with them
> once I've acquired them? Thanks for any help.
>
> mysterio

Google is your friend.  Google

Python zope
python crypto
python twisted
psyco
wxpython

You'll find the sites where you can download the tarballs, but
preferably you'd install them through yum.(Trust me you do not
want to have to compile wxGTK/wxPython) Have you got your
repositories set up correctly, with the FC5 Extras repository
enabled?  if so try:

yum install Bittorrent

CronoCloud (Ron Rogers Jr.)