How to dual boot with MacOs X and yellowdog ppc

Steven Didier steve.didier at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 21:48:36 MDT 2007

John, Glad to.
  I use Parallels and VMware fusion (beta) each of these have varying
degrees emulated hardware acceleration. For example in Parallels Suse
10. runs flawlessly but less so under VMware while Fedora Core 6 runs
flawlessly under VMware but less so under Parallels. Ubuntu/Kubuntu
6.10 runs flawlessly on both. If you want to have fullscreen rather
than a window it is now possible to use the GUI display tool without
having to edit the Xorg config file manually. The one downside to all
of this is that if you have moved to the intel Mac Yellow Dog is out
of the question.
Steve