回覆: Help, no installations files found

David Seikel onefang at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 14:26:50 MDT 2007

On Fri, 30 Mar 2007 16:03:37 -0400 Marcelo Costa <ecosta80 at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> I'm a Canadian PS3 user and have already Full Format the HDD to no
> avail. Nothing I do seems to work.
> Apparently, there's no need to format the drive now to install

I'm still trying to figure out what Sony mean by that.  Sony say that
they are still writing the new instructions for how to install OtherOS
with the 1.60 firmware.  We just need to wait, unless someone with a
lot of experience is willing to experiment.  I have nothing to backup
my HD to, otherwise I'd experiment myself.