ethernet

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Sun Apr 8 14:57:11 MDT 2007

Regarding video issues both David Seikel and Jonathan Bartlett have
posted a variety of responses addressing different details which may
be useful as a reference resource to you.  I'm sure you can google
their online responses or search within the lists regarding the
information you are looking for.

Here's one link which could be useful on this topic:

http://www.mail-archive.com/yellowdog-
general at lists.terrasoftsolutions.com/msg03328.html

Regarding your router, you may just have to deal with getting a long
ethernet cable.  I've read that wifi is not implemented currently.
I've no information suggesting either whether it will never be or
that the implementation will arrive "real soon".

One option which may interest you is this link regarding a USB wifi
key for the PS3 (sold in Europe) not the US:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Thrustmaster-WiFi-USB-Key-PS3/dp/B000OA6D7A

It is available from Amazon.com so query them for potential details.

Keep in mind that although this seems a great solution; it is
probably primed work with the GameOS.
There is nothing suggested that this will function within YDL.  If
you keep this in mind and are willing to fiddle with the options
available within the Network Manager within YDL on a trail and error
basis.  You could find a solution which no one expected to exist,
then again very likely nothing useful at all may occur.

Good Luck...