ethernet

dustin letwin cracksatan666 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 8 15:29:32 MDT 2007

I do have a PC in the same room as the PS3 and it is connected with a usb
wifi card much like the one that you linked to on amazon, I will see if it
is possible to use that.
Now I think I am going to just do the minimum YDL install on the PS3 but now
I need to know if I can undo the changes I make to the system, like the hard
drive partition and just the whole install. Like if I set a restore point on
my PS3, can I restore back to before I installed everything?
I ask because I plan on doing the minimum install then if all works well, I
will delete everything, or restore the system if possible so I can start
from scratch and do the full install.
I just don't want to be stuck with an extra partition or not be able to get
my PS3 back to normal to start again.