ethernet

dustin letwin cracksatan666 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 8 19:00:15 MDT 2007

That is pretty much what I am preparing to do right now.
I have 16 windows open right now and all of them are related to this.
I have at least two detailed how to's that offer step by step installation
instructions so I have everything I need.
I have decided to go through with the full install, I am confident I will be
OK. I'm just going through the info and getting the disc's I need, ready for
the installation.
I just wanted to ask here about the things that I was not 100% about.
If I run into any problems I'll ask here.
Once again thanks to everyone who had some input.