ethernet

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Tue Apr 10 04:59:11 MDT 2007

Dear Dustin:
David is quite right that you should be suspect regarding that file.
Open source programming or programming of any sort involves the
sciences, not magic.  The official .iso is about 3GB as David
stated.  The steps or procedures of transferring all that via the
means you are currently considering are unknown.

It could be helpful if you posted here where you found this tiny file.

Consider this, experienced members of this YDL community have not
heard of this file.  Therefore it is suspect.  Consider well what you
do before using whatever that file contains on your machine.

Good Luck...