Apple Custom Install

Kai Staats kstaats at terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Apr 29 13:16:04 MDT 2007

On Sunday 29 April 2007 09:33, Ted Goranson wrote:
> Ted Goranson wrote on 4/29/07:
> >Have the Apple DVD.
> >
> >Installation seems smooth (Pismo), except there is no obvious way to
> >specify what is installed.
> >
> >What am I missing?
>
> Nothing, it seems. There is only one install option. You have to undo
> from it afterward.

In building this version of YDL for the PS3, for the first time in the history
of our company we decided to make it super simple as so many of the PS3 users
are using Linux for the first time. In this respect, it was the right choice.

For the Linux savvy, we recognize the pain in having to remove packages and
will return this option in a near-future release.

kai