YDL 5 Apple General Availability?

Klaas. kplists at xs4all.nl
Sun Apr 29 14:26:00 MDT 2007

Op 29-apr-07 schreef Jeff Yowell:

>Well, the guys at YDL have done ti again!  The DVD does NOT boot
>Apple machines.  Don't download it!!!!!

Well actually I downloaded the DVD (twice!!). First time it
wouldn't install, some missing package. Second time around
it was complete and installed on my Mac mini yesterday to
replace the 4.1 that I bought last year.

I will install the packages I need again from scratch, but:

-  still need to configure my Airport  which never
    worked in 4.1 (probably need some handholding....)

-  and got at least 2 times a message from Enlightment(?)
   saying "this is very bad ... a segfault...."

---
greetings,
  Klaas Punt