Removal from mail lists/ PS3 Wireless and YDL

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Tue May 8 20:38:54 MDT 2007

Hi Dustin:

The information you are looking for regarding wireless wifi for the PS3
is listed here:

http://www.terrasoftsolutions.com/support/solutions/ydl_5.0/ps3-wifi-config.shtml

This list, like the other TSS lists, function the same way. This means
that the same page you registered on to subscribe to the lists is the
same page you use to unsubscribe from the same list. Just look for the
last line on that page. Here's the link: