Pirut & Pup problem - Update

David Seikel onefang at gmail.com
Sat May 19 23:55:18 MDT 2007

Enlightenment --> Exit is used as a crude way to close down E17 quickly,
mostly by developers.  It does not nicely ask each application to close
down then wait for that to happen.  It just rudely stops everything then
goes away.  This might mean that some applications that prefer to save
some state at close down time might not get a chance to.  I understand
that "Exit" and "Restart" are not meant to stay in E17, they are only
temporary development tools.  Which is why they are not in the System
menu.

Think of it as an emergency stop button.  Think I'll ask our artist to
make a big red stop button icon for it.