Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Mon May 28 11:07:36 MDT 2007

Hi Tyler:

The official installation manual is available in .pdf format here:

http://www.terrasoftsolutions.com/support/installation/

Good Luck...

On Mon, 28 May 2007 11:43:11 -0500
"Tyler Senn" <sennergy_16 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I have a Playstation 3 and I need very thorough, easy to follow
> instructions on how to install yellow dog linux 5.0. Thank you very
> much

> PC Magazine’s 2007 editors’ choice for best Web mail—award-winning
> Windows Live Hotmail.
> http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_mini_pcmag_0507

========
The scientist's religious feeling takes the form of a
rapturous amazement at the harmony of natural law, which
reveals an intelligence of such superiority that, in
comparison with it, the highest intelligence of human beings
is an utterly insignificant reflection.  This feeling is the
guiding principle of his life and work.
-- Albert Einstein, Scientist.