How to install plug-ins to Firefox on my PS3 Linux

Daniel Dumandan deni.i.d at gmail.com
Mon May 28 15:55:39 MDT 2007

Hello,

I don't even know if I'm doing this right.  Anyway I need help installing
plug-ins for Firefox on the PS3's Linux OS.  Or is there other full fledged
browsers that I can use on the PS3.  To do things like watch trailers and
stuff, youtube, gametrailers.com, flash enable sites, java, pdf etc etc- you
get my point.  Any help would be appreciated!  I'm totally new to this Linux
thing and I want the most robust internet experience I can get out of this
OS and Firefox- I currently don't have a PC,  just my step-mom's laptop that
I only have access to every so often.  So any how tos, and like guides or
whatever.....

Thanks for any help!

-Daniel