How to install plug-ins to Firefox on my PS3 Linux

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Tue May 29 15:57:07 MDT 2007

On Mon, 28 May 2007 17:55:39 -0400
"Daniel Dumandan" <deni.i.d at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I don't even know if I'm doing this right.  Anyway I need help
> installing plug-ins for Firefox on the PS3's Linux OS.  Or is there
> other full fledged browsers that I can use on the PS3.  To do things
> like watch trailers and stuff, youtube, gametrailers.com, flash
> enable sites, java, pdf etc etc- you get my point.  Any help would be
> appreciated!  I'm totally new to this Linux thing and I want the most
> robust internet experience I can get out of this OS and Firefox- I
> currently don't have a PC,  just my step-mom's laptop that I only
> have access to every so often.  So any how tos, and like guides or
> whatever.....
>
> Thanks for any help!
>
> -Daniel

Remember Daniel that you can also refer to the official TSS pages which
also refer to other helpful links.  This should be helpful also:

http://www.terrasoftsolutions.com/support/newbie/

Good luck...

========
The scientist's religious feeling takes the form of a
rapturous amazement at the harmony of natural law, which
reveals an intelligence of such superiority that, in
comparison with it, the highest intelligence of human beings
is an utterly insignificant reflection.  This feeling is the
guiding principle of his life and work.
-- Albert Einstein, Scientist.