Help with installing MPlayer and VLC - btw i'm running YDL on PS3

Daniel Dumandan deni.i.d at gmail.com
Tue May 29 16:47:43 MDT 2007

Hello All,

Does anyone have a step-by-step guide to install MPlayer for YDL on PS3?  I
tried and failed ;T

I am a complete and total newb so any help would be appreciated.  And to my
understand once I install MPlayer and then install MPlayer plug-in I'll be
able to watch vids on certain internet sites like gametrailers and youtube
and stuff?

I'm just loooking for a more robust internet experience here for Firefox.

Also help with VLC? Do I need VLC if I have MPlayer?

Also help with other plug-ins for firefox ie- java, flash, pdf readers and
stuff.

Thanks all

Regards,
Daniel